This month’s two-minute tip video offers a couple of ideas for daily habits to help clear clutter in your home. Think of your home as the soil that needs to be cultivated so any other new holistic habits can grow this year. Are your daily habits getting you closer or further away from what you want?
Want one-on-one support for changing any of your hopes into a habit?
- Schedule a free 60-minute habits consult from UK Health & Wellness. You’ll get:
- Personalized support for making daily habits stick.
- The science, strategy and support to design and implement small habits that cultivate lasting change.
Interested in more clutter-clearing habit tips?
- New York Times best selling author Gretchen Rubin has written a terrific book entitled Better Than Before on how we can change habits by test-driving ideas from contemporary science and ancient wisdom to build good habits and a happier life.
- Here are 10 tips to beat clutter in less than 5 minutes from Gretchen Rubin.
- This habits tip sheet from Gretchen Rubin has oodles of suggestions and tangible ideas to help make habits easier to do. Not everything may resonate, and that’s ok — are there three or four ideas you think might make a difference for you?