This rich and flavorful kohlrabi soup is filled with healthful ingredients that taste good and make you feel good.
5 kohlrabi, chopped (save one for decoration)
1 cube of vegetable bouillon (or flavor of your choice)
2 onion, chopped
1 bulb garlic, chopped
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1 can of coconut milk
- Prepare a pot of boiling water.
- Add chopped Kohlrabi to the boiling water and cook until tender. Set aside.
- To prepare the broth, follow the instructions on the bouillon cube package.
- Sauté the chopped onion and garlic with a splash of oil for 5 minutes or until fragrant and soft.
- Add 4 to 6 cups of broth and bring to a simmer.
- Add cooked kohlrabi, broth, curry powder, cumin, and coconut milk to a blender and puree until smooth.
- Rewarm gently after blending if desired.